The event will actual attendance unless forced to be a Virtual Event.
The personal information supplied in connection with this booking will be held by Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest.
By registering for The Future Projects Forum (FPF), the registrants at The (FPF) agree that the FPF’s organizers may use that personal information to contact them by email, direct mail, telephone or fax, in order to supply information relevant to The FPF, or about other Forums, events and opportunities that the organizers are planning and feel may be of interest to them. The organizers may also share this information with its partners and event sponsors in order for them to contact the registrants at The (FPF) about other products and services which may be of interest to the registrant. If you do not want your details to be used in this way, please contact Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) by letter or email to confirm this.
Cancellation will charge 100% of the registration fee so: -
- 1If you are unable to attend a booked event, a substitute attendee may send a replacement. Yet, you must modify your registration information. You have the right until one week before the event date.
- In the event of the FPF being cancelled by the organizer, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the registrant, and there will not be any additional liability to Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA), event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organiser.
- We have the right to make any changes to the number of seats and their locations if necessary.
- In the event that the FPF cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the FPF’s organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the FPF organisers, liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the registrant, and there will not be any additional liability to Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA), event hosts or any other individual associated with the event organisation. Under these circumstances, the FPF’s organisers reserve the right to refund the fees paid minus a 25% admin fee plus any bank transfer fee incurred.
Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) reserves the right to make a change in the platform or timings at any time. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the FPF is being postponed or the dates being changed, changed to be virtual the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the registrant. If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the registrant and the organizers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation terms above.
Views expressed by speakers, sponsors and/or exhibitors are their own. Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) cannot accept liability for any advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker, sponsor and/or exhibitor at the FPF or in any material provided to the registrant. In addition, Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of the services or information provided in connection with the event.
It is the responsibility of the registrant to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the FPF. Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
For promotional purposes, photos and video recordings will be taken during the FPF. Registrants who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organizers in writing prior to the event.
The FPF and associated to Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Saudi Contractors Authority (SCA) takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to take care of his/her visa requirements. Attendees who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Attendees should contact the nearest embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa applications.
- We reserve the right at all time to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should be or become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply.
- It is also not possible in any way to record and publish content without prior permission from the Saudi Contractors Authority.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all participants of this event, including speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
- We may also change to the Terms and Conditions without notice.